Oktoberfest Week

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hey! So this week i tried my luck at fishing to
see if i could get the Oktoberfest Drink Fish
and guess what? *Squeals* I GOT IT!! :D
I also decided to see what else i could catch
and i used another plate from this weeks food
for the Oktoberfest and i got this other fish...
Apparently this fish is called
Saddle Valentini Puffe
which is really weird looking,
i also just caught this pink one..
this one is a Macaronfish, that's it so far
for today's fishing :P and i went shopping
for some of the new items, i got me a locker
but not much of interest in stores for me this
week, hopefully AWESOME stuff comes out
next week, can't wait for an early preview on
Thursday on the pet society blog from playfish.

This week's collab looks quite nice..
currently working on getting it, yay!
if you need help with yours don't
hesitate to ask, i am more than glad
to help out, i wonder how they come
up with such wacky things, lol..also
my bff made a classroom with this
week's new things and i love it!! ♥

I think it's rather cute and organized..
nothing like real school, lmao.

0 comments: